The Tillie Morrison was sent to Llandudno in February 1953. She was another 35'6" self-righter but powered by two 18 BHP Weyburn AE4 petrol engines. She had been built in 1947 for the Bridlington Lifeboat Station but while on service on 19th August, 1952 she had capsized with one of the crew losing his life. After a thorough overhaul this lifeboat was re-located to Llandudno. Her first effective service took place on 1st June 1953 when she was launched at 1240 to the aid of a pinnace from HMS Verulam. The pinnace had had to drop anchor in Llandudno Bay with a broken rudder and the lifeboat towed the boat to safety. A total of 12 people were then safely landed at Llandudno and the lifeboat returned to her boathouse at 1615.
On 1st October, 1953 Edward Lloyd-Jones took over as coxswain. In 1956 a "Case L" tractor T31 was sent to Llandudno. The Tillie Morrison, Sheffield was withdrawn from service in Llandudno June 1959.